Arctic Coffee Freedom Day Competition – July 19th – Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Arctic Coffee (hereby referred to as ‘The Promoter’), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. Entries must be made between 11:00 on 19.07.21 and 23:59 on 23.07.21
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. To submit an entry to the competition, participants must enter on Facebook or Instagram by liking the promotional post and responding to the question posed. Entry via any other method will not be valid. The Promoter reserves the right to delete posts which do not attempt to answer the question.
5. The Promoter will choose 10 winners at random from all correct entries received by the closing date under independent supervision and within 14 days of the closing date. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
6. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter sending a direct message via the winners’ social media profile. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, if the winner does not reply within 7 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
7. Prizes will be dispatched with 30 days of receipt of winner’s details – prizes may arrive in separate deliveries
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the competition.
9. By entering the competition the winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity for Arctic Coffee and will be encouraged to share photos or videos of their prize upon arrival which may be used for promotional use by the Promoter.
10. By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value to those prizes listed above in the event the original prize(s) offered is no longer available for reasons outside Arctic Coffee’s reasonable control. In all cases the Promoter’s decision is final.
12. The winners’ first name(s) may be published on Arctic Coffee’s website or social channels or you can write to: Arctic Coffee, Crediton Dairy Limited, Church Lane, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2AH naming this specific prize draw and including a stamped self-addressed envelope for a list of winners.
13. By entering this competition you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Arctic Coffee for the purposes of administering the prize draw and in the event of being the winner of this prize draw for publicity purposes. Any such publicity may consist of publication of the winners’ first names on Arctic Coffee’s website and social media channels.
14. We process your personal data in accordance with our privacy notice found at https://arcticicedcoffee.co.uk/privacy-policy/. You should read Arctic Coffee’s privacy notice to understand how we may use your data. We recommend you also read the privacy policies for Facebook which will set out how they will use your data.
15. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
16. This competition is in no way endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
17. 10 winners will receive a prize package consisting of:
1 X Arctic Coffee goody bag, which includes a branded cool bag, a reusable coffee cup, a tin of biscuits and 3 Arctic Coffee chilled drinks from the range – including at least 1 x White Chocolatte 330ml.
This prize has no cash alternative.
18. This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Arctic Coffee, Crediton Dairy Limited, Church Lane, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2AH