Win a year’s supply of Arctic Coffee and a £50 voucher Competition December 2023 Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Arctic Coffee (hereby referred to as ‘The Promoter’), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
- Entries must be made between 16:00 on 08 12 23 and 23:59 on 13 12 23
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To submit an entry to the competition, participants must enter on Instagram or Facebook by following Arctic Coffee, liking the promotional post and tagging an individual. Entry via any other method will not be valid.
- The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all correct entries received by the closing date under independent supervision and within 14 days of the closing date. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winners will be contacted from the Promoter via direct messenger. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, if the winner does not reply within 7 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Prizes will be dispatched with 30 days of receipt of winner’s details. Details will include full name and email address of the winner and their plus one. Tickets will arrive as e – tickets and 1 -2 weeks prior to the festival.
- By entering the competition the winners agree to participate in reasonable publicity for Arctic Coffee and will be encouraged to share photos or videos of their prize upon arrival which may be used for promotional use by the Promoter.
- By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value to those prizes listed above in the event the original prize(s) offered is no longer available for reasons outside Arctic Coffee’s reasonable control. In all cases the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The winners’ first name(s) may be published on Arctic Coffee’s website or social channels or you can write to: Arctic Coffee, Crediton Dairy Limited, Church Lane, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2AH naming this specific prize draw and including a stamped self-addressed envelope for a list of winners.
- By entering this competition you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Arctic Coffee for the purposes of administering the prize draw and in the event of being the winner of this prize draw for publicity purposes. Any such publicity may consist of publication of the winners’ first names on Arctic Coffee’s website and social media channels.
- We process your personal data in accordance with our privacy notice found at https://arcticicedcoffee.co.uk/privacy-policy/. You should read Arctic Coffee’s privacy notice to understand how we may use your data. We recommend you also read the privacy policies for Facebook which will set out how they will use your data.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- This competition is in no way endorsed by Meta
- One winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
- 2 x Cases (16 cartons) a month, sent at the beginning of each month and flavour will depend on availability each month
- £50 supermarket voucher of choice out of: Tesco, Sainsburys or Morrisons
Promoter: Arctic Coffee, Crediton Dairy Limited, Church Lane, Crediton, Devon, EX17 2AH